Katy's Asia Adventures (plus Mexico!)

A haphazard chronicle of my inevitable misadventures during a year in Vietnam and points east.

p.s. I'll be pitifully grateful if you send me email during my exile: TravelerKaty@hotmail.com

October 2002 November 2002 December 2002 January 2003 February 2003 March 2003 April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, February 23, 2003
 
While I'd like to say that I haven't posted all week because I've just been too busy preparing for my upcoming trip, the truth is I'm just lazy. I've had several ideas for things I could share with you all, but I haven't gotten around to the actual writing bit yet, so you'll just have to look forward to them. Meanwhile, while I should have been busy preparing (visas to Cambodia, China, Laos, Vietnam, figuring out income tax requirements, finding a replacement teacher for my kindergarten job, repairing my clothing and bags, getting Malaria pills, exchanging money, etc, etc, etc) I've really only been drinking a lot of coffee, reading my precious store of books far too quickly, and doing a lot of socializing. However, now that I'm down to one book (Band of Brothers -- and I'm really not that interested in WWII) I'll no doubt be doing more writing to pass the time.



Comments: Post a Comment