Katy's Asia Adventures (plus Mexico!)

A haphazard chronicle of my inevitable misadventures during a year in Vietnam and points east.

p.s. I'll be pitifully grateful if you send me email during my exile: TravelerKaty@hotmail.com

October 2002 November 2002 December 2002 January 2003 February 2003 March 2003 April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, June 27, 2003
 
Well, I've finally caught up here, after 3 weeks of staying in beach towns with extortionately high internet rates ($4.50 an hour on Ko Lanta -- Holy Cow!). That wasn't the only reason, of course -- I've also been very lazy about the writing, and when you spend the whole day on the beach, there's not a whole lot to relate at the end.

In any case, in order to get to all the new ones, you may have to go into the archive, as I've been saving space on various days so I don't have to post an entire month of Thailand on a single day on the blog. So if you're into reading the whole thing, just scroll down to June 19th, or go to the June 19th archive if necessary, and start with Sukhothai.

Happy reading, and try to ignore any misspellings or typos you happen to run across. It's been such a pain to type all this in a single day that there's no way I'm going through to proofread as well.

Katy


Comments: Post a Comment